What's your mission?
Come to Bolivia and find out! The Maryknoll Bolivia Mission Immersion Program offers exposure trips and volunteer opportunities as a way of introducing North Americans to mission, to cross-cultural engagement,and to the realities of Bolivia. Join us, the Maryknoll Lay Missioners, Brothers, Sisters and Priests for what is sure to be a formative and transformative experience of life alongside the Bolivian people. We are privileged to be witnessing a historic moment of change as Bolivians struggle for a better future in this richly diverse country - the poorest and most indigenous in South America. We invite you to bring your gifts and your questions, and be converted to a deeper understanding of peace and justice as central to living the gospel.
Rooted in our shared charism and spirituality, the Maryknoll family of Lay Missioners, Brothers, Sisters, and Priests in Bolivia believes in facilitating mission for all members of God's Church. Through the Maryknoll Bolivia Mission Immersion Program we offer mission exposure trips and volunteer opportunities. We foster formative and transformative experiences, introducing North Americans to mission, to cross-cultural engagement , and to the realities of Bolivia. We invite them to a deepened understanding of justice and peace as central to living the gospel.
1-3 week mission immersion experiences in Bolivia for groups of 8-15 people from the U.S.
- Groups from universities, parishes, activist organizations and others are invited.
- Maryknoll Bolivia will assist with the facilitation of pre-trip preparation.
- Groups will be introduced to mission and to Bolivia as they meet Maryknoll missioners and Bolivians involved in a variety of ministries.
- Groups will engage in daily prayer and reflections on experience.
- Maryknoll Bolivia will organize presentations and sharing around the social, political, economic, cultural and religious reality of Bolivia.
- Participants will visit diverse historical and cultural sites, projects, organizations and communities.
- Maryknoll will serve as a resource for continued involvement with mission and global concerns.
For more information about the Maryknoll Bolivia Mission Immersion Program please contact:
Dan Moriarty, Program Director
Maryknoll Bolivia Immersion Program
phone: 011-591-7648-3272 (Bolivia) or 646-571-3117